• When London crowd the Olympic Games in 2012, they will turn out to be the first town to host the Olympics Games three times: 1908, 1948 and 2012.
• Do you be familiar with that all sportsperson participates in the naked at the ancient Olympics.
• in the earliest Olympics, the theorist Plato (427-347 BC) was a twice champion of the Pankration.
• The single Olympian yet to be honored the Nobel Peace Prize was Philip Noel-Baker belongs to Great Britain, who prevail the silver medal in the 1500-meter race in 1920.
• The first black Olympian to contend at the Olympics was Constantin Henriquez de Zubiera, opposing for France in 1900.
At the first contemporary Olympic Games held’s in Athens in 1896, silver medals be rewarded to the victors and bronze medal to the second position getters.
Not a single woman takes part in 1896, as de Coubertin believed that their addition would be "not practical, boring, unaesthetic, and erroneous."
More participants than audience are present at the 1900 Paris Olympic Games.
Pigeon gunfire was one of the games on the series in Paris in 1900.
The only feminine contestant not to have to surrender to a gender test at the 1976 Summer Olympics was Princess Anne of the UK. She was contending as an associate of the UK equestrian squad.
London Olympics 2012
- London Olympics Results
- London Olympics Schedule
- Sports Events in Olympics
- Olympics Stadiums
- History of Olympics
- Olympics Flag
- Olympics Logo
- Olympics Torch Relay
- Olympics Location Map
- London 2012 Olympics Games Tickets
- London Public Transport
- Accommodation in London
- Olympics Mascot
- London Tourist Attractions